Call Today: (865) 982-3560


We're doing all we can to prevent leaks, but if you see one in the road, sidewalk or another property, please report it. The sooner we know about a leak, the quicker we can address it!

To report a leak, please complete the fields below, or you may call into our Customer Service Center (865) 982-3560. If you wish to report a leak after hours, please call (865) 982-3560. As always if this is a water emergency it is best to call into our office and speak with a member of our staff.

If the leak is in your home, please refer to our LEAKS page for information on how to locate it and how we may help.

Keep Informed about Your Water Service

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook on South Blount County Utility District for updates about your water service.